WELCOME!

Welcome to Fresh Wisdom. Our intent here is to encourage, through the Word of God, all who visit this site. Wisdom is an important gift given by God to all who desire it. We need it. This world is full of deceit and can be confusing at times. We need to have the Word of God hidden in our hearts so we can deflect the arrows of sin constantly aiming at us. God Bless!

Saturday

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to the two loves of my life...my Father in heaven and my husband. I have been committed to my Father for 22 years and to my husband for almost 17.

Both tend to spoil me...way more than I deserve. I know if I need either on of them, which is always, that I have a strong hand to guide me and strong arms to hold me.

My heavenly Father is first in my life. I run to Him first, unless there is some rodent or bug in the house. Then I am screaming for the other strong arm in the house. Haha. I love my Father very much. He gave up everything for me. He loves me and disciplines me when needed. He is patient with me, not wanting me to perish. He gives me everything I need. Oh how I love my heavenly Father.

My husband comes in second. What a man! One thing he has learned and gained much of since entering this marriage is patience. He is a good man. He takes care of me and I would have no other man in my life than he.

Happy Valentine's Day all! Show someone you care today. This is a great opportunity to share the love of Jesus to someone who does not have it.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight with evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment

Listen to this beautiful song- We Worship You In The Spirit -- Shekinah Glory Ministries

Shekinah Glory Ministry - Praise Is What I Do - Worship Medley: I Worship You In the Spirit